Our coaches are hand selected as hardworking compassionate men and women, whose goal is to progress parkour and train and foster the next generation of athletes and community members.
Hi, my name is Andy! I have blue hair, I like bars and I have been coaching since 2009.
Coaching certified by:
- Pinnacle Parkour,
- World Federation of Parkour & Freerunning (Lvls 1 & 2),
- American Parkour (Lvls 1 & 2)
- Zoic Nation
I like circus stuff and telling people what to do.
- Coaching certified by Pinnacle Parkour.
- Been in the parkour community since 2010.
- Training as a professional Aerialist since 2012.
- Aerial Silks coach since 2014.
- Striving for a degree in Physical Therapy.
I like taking pictures of things and not being told what to do.
- Performed Circus Arts for 3 years
- Parkour Coach for 2 years
- Finishing up an A.A in Photography
- Has been doing Commercial Stuntwork since he was 15
Hi my name is Chelsea. I'm currently working as a stunt actress in the New York-Philadelphia area. When I'm not training parkour or working on set, I have a private music studio where I teach voice, piano, and music theory.
- B.M. in Opera from The University of Tennessee
- Stunt-woman, Athlete, Actress, and Singer
- 17 Years of Martial Arts Experience
- Semi-Fluent in Italian, German, Spanish, and French.