Our coaches are hand selected as hardworking compassionate men and women, whose goal is to progress parkour and train and foster the next generation of athletes and community members.
Hi, my name is Andy! I have blue hair, I like bars and I have been coaching since 2009.
Coaching certified by:
- Pinnacle Parkour,
- World Federation of Parkour & Freerunning (Lvls 1 & 2),
- American Parkour (Lvls 1 & 2)
- Zoic Nation
I like circus stuff and telling people what to do.
- Coaching certified by Pinnacle Parkour.
- Been in the parkour community since 2010.
- Practicing aerial silks since 2012.
- Striving for a degree in Physical Therapy.
I like taking pictures of things and not being told what to do.
- Performed Circus Arts for 3 years
- Parkour Coach for 2 years
- Finishing up an A.A in Photography
- Has been doing Commercial Stuntwork since he was 15
Hi my name is Chelsea and I'm trying really hard to learn parkour.
- B.A. in Opera
- Aspiring Stuntwoman and Actress
- 17 Years of Martial Arts Experience
This is not People
This is a Tetra Vault.
- Takes 10 minutes to Assemble
- Shipped Directly to your Doorstep
- Provides Endless ways to be used as a Parkour Obstacle
BRYAN "bURRITO" oRTIZ
- Won RHS 2017 First Place in PSA and Third Place in Experimental Film.
- Aspiring Professional Athlete
- Trained Tae Kwan Do and Karate for 3 years.
I like weirding people out with contortion...and I like burritos.
- Aspriring Contortionist and Circus Teacher/Performer
- Practicing Aerial Silks for 3 years, Static Trapeze for 2, and Contortion for 1 year.
- Semi Fluent in German
I am very passionate about doing jumps and flips, and I strive to make myself better, and stronger. Inside and out.
- Experienced in flips and spins
- Training Parkour since 2013
- Aspiring to be a professional Parkour instructor / Physical Therapy, as well as a professional athlete.